Your Central Indiana Roofing Contractor
Bauerle Roofing is your Central Indiana contractor for all of your roofing repair or replacement needs. We service residential properties, multi-family (apartment) properties, and commercial properties (including Churches). Your roof serves three main functions:
- Protection from Weather – rain, snow, hail, ice, and debris can all damage the foundation of your home causing issues like structural damage, interior water damage, mold and mildew. Even a small leak in your roof can lead to devastating and costly issues down the road so it’s important that your roof be regularly inspected, repaired, maintained, and replaced when necessary.
- Energy Efficiency – a properly installed roof with adequate ventilation and insulation will save you energy by reducing air leaks and requiring your furnace or air conditioner to run less. Our industry continues to advance and provide improved materials and innovative techniques to install and properly ventilate your roof. A new roof should be part of the overall plan to get your home more energy-efficient.
- Home Beauty and Value – the array of colors and styles of shingles can have a drastic impact on the overall beauty of your home. A new roof simply makes your home appear more healthy and can substantially increase the value of the home when you decide to put it on the market.
Robert and Erica Bauerle and their children live right here in Central Indiana and have built an amazing family business over the last 21 years. We haven’t done it with aggressive sales or spending money on office space and signage… we’ve done it by reputation and word-of-mouth. In fact, you’ll often find us in neighborhoods that we’ve helped since our inception. Bauerle Roofing is an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor. We can repair or replace any of the following.
- Shingle Roofing
- Flat Roofs
- Ridge vents
- Gable vents
- Roof vents
Call us, chat with us, or use the form on this page to schedule a free roof inspection or to get an estimate. And, if there are additional internal repairs that also need doing, such as drywall and painting, our team can accommodate that as well.
Schedule a Free Inspection or Estimate
How Much Will My Repair or New Roof Cost?
Roofers take a number of things into consideration when estimating the cost of roofing repairs or replacement. It’s first important to evaluate the entire roofing system to make sure all parts are functioning and that the damage isn’t bad enough to warrant a roof replacement.
If you get the good news that you simply need a repair, here are the characteristics of your roof that could play into your repair costs.
- Type of Roof – Asphalt shingles are the least expensive roofing material to replace or fix. Metal and cedar shake tiles are more expensive materials but last longer than traditional shingles. The cost of materials is one obvious factor in a myriad of repair scenarios. Shingles are sold by the square — which covers a 100-square-foot area. So if your damage is less than that, you’ll still have to pay for the square of shingles. Ask the roofer to leave some of the leftover material behind for future repairs. The pitch or steepness of your roof also plays into the cost of repair and labor charges, as well as special considerations that must be made for flat roofs, those with several dormers or any other unique features.
- Scope of Repairs – Fixing water damage to your roof sheathing is a more expensive repair than just replacing a few shingles, but it’s a critical step in keeping your roof safe and effective. A roofer must also address the cause of the leak to prevent future damage. If some of your fascia, soffit, or roof vents need to be replaced or repaired, it will up your repair bill. However, those are essential components of the roof, so don’t skimp on them.
- Roofing Protrusions – Chimneys, skylights, and plumbing vents can all be the source of roof leaks. They’re also protrusions roofers have to work around when replacing a portion of your roof, so they can increase your price. If they are leaking, it may be time to shell out some money to replace the flashing that goes around the base to create a watertight seal.
While there are many factors that we must consider when submitting a repair bid, it’s best to not patch the problem, but to also examine the other areas on the roof to provide an honest estimate for the scope of repairs you require. It will save you a lot of money and headaches down the road!
What Are Your Shingle Options?
Bauerle Roofing is an Owens Corning Certified Partner and you can view all of their shingle offerings on their site. You can filter the options by the architectural style, colors, and price. They have previews of the shingles as well as a house view so you can see how the home looks.
Will Insurance Pay For My Repairs or New Roof?
While Bauerle Roofing cannot guarantee your insurance company will cover damage to your roof, our team members are experts in identifying damage from weather and debris. This damage may be from hail storms, tree limbs that have fallen, or other weather-related damage.
We can point out the damage and even speak directly to your insurance inspectors when they come to inspect your home.
What's Your New Roof Installation Process?
We’ve detailed what you can expect when we install your new roof in this article, What To Expect When We’re Installing Your New Roof. If you have any questions or concerns beforehand, please let us know.
Your Trusted Indiana Roofing Contractors
In addition to all manufacturer warranties, Bauerle Roofing offers a 10-year labor warranty on all roofing work.