Your Central Indiana Gutter Contractor
Bauerle Roofing is a preferred contractor for seamless gutter installation, replacement, and repair. These services include downspouts and leaf guard installation.
- Gutters play a critical role in your overall roof system. During a rainstorm or snowmelt, gutters channel the water from your roof, down your downspouts to drain properly into your yard. Without a well-maintained gutter system, cracks, leaks, or clogged debris can cause the water to enter your home – causing water damage or mold internally. Or, if you have a basement, the water can cause flooding.
- Gutter Guards – Bauerle Roofing can further protect your gutters with a variety of leaf guard systems. Choose from solid covers, slide-in screens, and other patented gutter protection systems designed to fit new and existing homes and virtually any budget.
- Authorized Contractor – Bauerle Roofing, LLC is proud to partner with Wilco Gutter Supply, Indiana’s leader in quality gutter supplies.
Schedule a Free Estimate
We will come out and inspect your gutters, any associated damage, and get you a quote within a couple of business days.
Why You Should Hire A Professional For Gutter Installation
There are quite a few reasons to hire a professional rather than trying to do it yourself.
- Gutter repair is dangerous – Depending on the height of your house, you may think Oh, my gutters aren’t that high. But a fall from any height can leave you with major injuries. Even gutter professionals fall from time to time. Faulty gutter systems often lead to rot in the siding or fascia, creating instability for the ladders propped against them. Gutter repair is dangerous work. There is no doubt that the hospital bills you accumulate after a trip to the emergency room will be way more expensive than hiring a professional.
- There’s more than meets the eye – Gutters only work when they are installed at the proper pitch (slope). Gutter professionals make these calculations so often, it’s almost second nature. Some bad math could lead to a faulty system. Too steep and water will gush out, too shallow and water will stand. Gutter professionals are acutely aware of other major problems to look for when gutters need to be replaced. Rot, bugs, mold, and rodents all leave signs that the pros know to look for. If fascia or siding needs to be replaced before hanging new gutters, an untrained eye may miss the signs.
- Quality is key – Homeowners have limited access to quality gutter parts. Big box stores tend to carry one or two brands sold in smaller sections for easy transport. Smaller sections mean more seams, where gutter systems experience weakness. We have access to the best gutter systems available. They have a wide range of styles, accessories, and seamless systems. Markup in home improvement stores will ultimately make the cost of the gutters themselves higher. Transporting gutters is a delicate process. Gutters that become dented in transport are useless. Bauerle Roofing knows how to handle these systems.
- Guarantee for the future – Some gutter brands available at home improvement stores may offer a warranty on their products. Often, they are only honored if the gutters were properly installed. A homeowner with little gutter hanging experience may find that they have voided this warranty. There is certainly no warranty on DIY labor. A gutter system installed by Bauerle Roofing is guaranteed for both labor and material.
What Color Gutters Are Available?
Gutters are available in a number of colors that can match or compliment your home’s exterior colors. Our 5″ seamless gutters come in 26 colors and our 6″ gutters (recommended for superior drainage) come in 30 colors.